Monday, May 5, 2008

Zorbing!

Kel and I went Zorbing while on our Road Trip of the North Island. It was all that people said it would be! The most fun I think I could have had in a 15 second time period while being in a huge bubble and water splashing around!!

We went with Zach's friend Stu, so the three of us were inside the ball. There is actually quite a bit of space in there, we all could stand up, though the water at the bottom made it slippery! The guy covers the little hole that we came through then tells us to start walking toward the crest of the hill, as soon as we got over the hump we all slipped and the ball started to roll down the hill pretty fast! I could not stop laughing, and the only way that i can try to describe what was going on is that we were inside a washing machine. If anyone every comes to New Zealand it is for sure a MUST DO! I'll put pictures up as soon as possible... the computers on this side of the world are a little slow...

No comments: